A DEMONSTRATION OF THE ALEXANDER TECHNIQUE
DONATION FOR SPACE
There can be no doubt that The Alexander Technique often does have profound
and beneficial effects, and I repeat once more, both in the 'mental' and 'somatic' spheres".
Nobel Prizewinner for Medicine and Physiology
What: A demonstration of the Alexander Technique
When: Sunday, March 4th 11:30am-1:00 pm
Where: 330 West 38th Street, #805 (Between 8th and 9th Ave.)
Reservations Required: To reserve your spot or for further inquiry email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646-696-0288
• Release the fear that is unconsciously held in your body and limiting your life;
• Heal and prevent chronic joint and neurological problems caused by unnecessary stress and tension;
• Find better balance, coordination and a happier state of mind;
• Gain greater core strength, greater breath control and a heightened sense of the power that comes with being upright, without being uptight. Learn how to be less reactive and become more responsive and open to your environment;
• Develop and embrace a heightened sense of your own instincts and a greater ability to express them fully.
Wendy Allegaert (m.AmSAT) is a graduate of Barnard College and AT-NYC, a three year AmSAT certified teacher training program in NYC headed by senior teachers John Nicholls and Nanette Walsh. Since finishing her training in 2009, Wendy keeps a lively private practice in both Queens and Manhattan, serves as an assistant teacher at AT-NYC and teaches her workshop “Movement and Sound, Breath and Being: the Alexander Technique and the Game of Life” throughout the tri-state area. Also an experienced professional actress and Reiki practitioner, Wendy loves to teach how to sustain an empowered presence in life, whether on stage or off. Being balanced and expressive in a bipedal world is not a luxury, it's our birthright. For more information visit: http://freeingup.blogspot.com